Monday, June 14, 2010

Kooky Stuff

From the in-box:
I just discovered JanusNode, and appreciate your blog postings describing it. It's kind of a quirky tool, but clearly the developer put his heart into it, which I can appreciate.

Me and some friends have been doing computer-assisted poetry at:

http://gnoetrydaily.wordpress.com/

which you're welcome to check out if you're into that sort of thing. We use a variety of tools, all of which are available for general use. Anyway, we have a number of discussions about authoring computer poetry in general, I thought you might be interested.
A cursory look made me giggle. Gonna have to figure out Gnoetry.

2 comments:

fish said...

You might also like a project by a buddy of mine, Darwinian Poetry.

Substance McGravitas said...

Yeah, I've had a look at that. It seemed hard to pay attention to it as an ongoing project.

I have a screensaver that depicts a learning to walk via trial and error but it's so sad to wait for success.