Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Regret

The Anarchist Cookbook's author William Powell:
Unfortunately, the book continues to be in print and with the advent of the Internet several websites dealing with it have emerged. I want to state categorically that I am not in agreement with the contents of The Anarchist Cookbook and I would be very pleased (and relieved) to see its publication discontinued. I consider it to be a misguided and potentially dangerous publication which should be taken out of print.
It makes an excellent wedding gift. I'm kinda sad I gave mine away.

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I regret that I didn't go to bed an hour and a half ago.

I blame my publisher, also.
~

mikey said...

Nah, relax, take a deep breath there, big fellah. There's WAY better data, instructions, designs and recipes available today. Pretty much everybody with an 'interest' in such matters thinks your little kindergarten coloring book is utterly useless, if a little quaint...

Substance McGravitas said...

The shotgun-toilet-plunger-grenade-launcher is the stuff of dreams for a hungry coyote who spies a roadrunner.