Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No Doors Are Closed To Me

Telepathic Ed:
On February 26, 1993 Moslem Terrorists Set Off a big bomb in the Basement of the World Trade Center Killing 6 and Injuring Over A Thousand. Shortly After I Was Watching "Entertainment Tonight" and Saw an Old Friend of Mine, Curt, Being Interviewed Lengthily by John Tesh with Curt's Profile Covering a Wall. Apparently Curt had been in the World Trade Center Seeing Customers when the bomb went off and he Led People to Safety Down the Stairs with the Light from his Watch Illuminating their Escape of all things. I had gone to a Lavish Pigroast at Curt's Place in Scottsdale and a while afterwards he was Mad at Me and Shaking his Head Saying I'm Sorry I Invited You to My Party, I said I Brought a Case of Beer. I Can Go Anywhere If I Have a Case of Beer, No Doors Are Closed to Me.

5 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I'm going to have to agree with Telepathic Ed here.

A) Case of Beer.

B) All of us Eds are in a union, and we got rules.
~

Substance McGravitas said...

Does Fort Knox still have gold in it?

J— said...

Just me and my Horsie and a case of beer. Lavish.

M. Bouffant said...

I hate when the pigroast is chintzy.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

I Can Go Anywhere If I Have a Case of Beer, No Doors Are Closed to Me.

I am going to get this on a t-shirt, and will strive to live the remainder of my life by this axiom.