Headlines from the Year 2020Well sure:
Here is what life will be like in the year 2020 if our civilization continues to go AWOL:Would you care to add your own headlines?
- All business owners and executives now required to pass annual exam on ecology, sexual harassment, diversity, and the history of racial and gender discrimination in the workplace
- Associated Press: Unexpectedly, unemployment surpasses 60%; experts confounded
- All mineral, oil, and natural gas extraction outlawed in U.S. due to looming extinction of the boll weevil
- Oliver Stone, on behalf of the Progressive movement, issues formal apology to Adolph Hitler for frequent and unwarranted comparisons with George W. Bush
- Faculty at Harvard Dept. of Gender Studies admits responsibility for arson at Cambridge cinema showing a John Wayne film
- National Endowment for the Arts spends $50 million on teaching pre-schoolers how to paint a canvas entirely black
- City of London prohibits construction of new churches; Muslim groups protest “infidel trick” designed to allow existing structures to remain
Oh, and I forgot this part in what's above:
- Beloved Pope Benedict XVI On Fast Track For Sainthood: Wore Shirt Made Of Hair From Good-Looking Boys
- Andrew Breibart Reveals Long Lines At DMV
- Intelligence Officials Acknowledge Blood From Stones Impossible But Blood Using Stones Quite Simple
This is the fourteenth installment in a continuing series.