Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wicked Witchcraft

From the Washington Post:
TEHRAN – Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad came under new pressure Sunday, as an influential cleric charged that he has been “bewitched” by a controversial senior aide and key lawmakers renewed their impeachment threat.

Ahmadinejad is behaving “unnaturally” and needs to be “saved,” Ayatollah Mohammad Taghi Mesbah Yazdi, a former supporter of the president, told the weekly Shoma magazine.

The cleric said Ahmadinejad’s top adviser, Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei, has used has hypnotism, spells or charms to take control of Iran’s elected leader. “I am almost certain that he has been bewitched,” Yazdi said.
If I were Ayatollah Mohammad Taghi Mesbah Yazdi I would be guarding my penis against theft. I recommend a round-the-clock eyewitness vigil by incorruptible holy men.

14 comments:

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

I may be a manipulative witch, but I swear I've never been anywhere near that guy.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Also, video cameras in his pants.

Hamish Mack said...

Probably sorcerers from Africa would be able to do that stuff. Time travelling ones!1 Who were born in Kenya1!
Who would even kill old Afghan men to try and hide their SHAMEFUL SECRETS!1!
Hucker Bubberby come back!!!

mikey said...

Yep, there's an ultimate outcome if you start to believe crazy shit. Of course, it all goes away if you demand some kind of empirical proof.

Unless you're the Yankees...

M. Bouffant said...

Incorruptible holy man. Who better to stare at one's wang?

WV now: subphr

M. Bouffant said...

Damnit, Google is screwing w/ me AGAIN!!

Here.

Smut Clyde said...

I seem to recall that BBBB has some psychic engineering skills. He might be able to help.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Probably sorcerers from Africa would be able to do that stuff. Time travelling ones!1 Who were born in Kenya1!

Well, sure, if the S.F.A. can take down Althouse's blog, anything's possible.
~

fish said...

Also, video cameras in his pants.

I have one of those.

Smut Clyde said...

That telephoto lens is not fooling anyone.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I seem to recall that BBBB has some psychic engineering skills. He might be able to help.

I haven't been maintaining my "minimal vegetarian health standards" lately... chicken wings taste too damn good!

This Yazdi guy had better tread lightly with the witchcraft accusations... his name calls into question his orthodoxy.

tigris said...

BBBB, if you can get good tofu(Vermont Soy, for example), it fries up remarkably well. I deep fried tofu fingers then cooked them in the sauce and it was delish.

fish said...

BBBB has lost his vegan powers.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

BBBB, if you can get good tofu(Vermont Soy, for example), it fries up remarkably well

I am partial to atsuage. I also dig aburaage pouches filled with mochi.