Friday, May 27, 2011

Attention Callista!

More Big Hollywood blather:
‘American Exposure’: Preserving Liberty On the Airwaves
by Janine Turner

If you build it, they will come.

I have been concerned about our Republic for years now. I have been bothered by the lack of true understanding about our Republic, and that included me! I read the Constitution again with my daughter during spring break a couple of years ago
Blah blah blah blah blah blah — wait, what's that author pic all about?



I am somehow compelled to investigate further...



Now obviously there's a fair bit of work going on there - I must admit to not looking the greatest before I make myself up in the morning -
but the evidence presented says PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL. Particularly in the Republican primary. Callista: NO BOOKINGS FOR NEWT ON THE JANINE TURNER SHOW.

10 comments:

Dragon-King Wangchuck said...

Would you believe that Maggie is actually older than Callista?

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I saw a Star Trek episode about this once. Some guy was selling wives to miners, or some such.
~

mikey said...

Now she looks kinda hot.

Ask her if she'd like to go on a picnic...

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

yeah, I'm with mikey.

her politics are awful though.

Substance McGravitas said...

Sure her politics are horrible. But...

Take this, Bachmann Palin overdrivers!

I read the Constitution

There we go: a qualified Republican.

M. Bouffant said...

I wish my hair were that colour.

TruculentandUnreliable said...

Wow. Where did her actual face go?

She's a couple of good Photoshop jobs away from looking like Michael Jackson. Damn, girl. All you needed was a better haircut.

Substance McGravitas said...

In the Northern Exposure days she was also looking pretty unnatural. The article at the link has another photo that makes the bio photo seem somewhat ridiculous. Check out the bio though: it's ENORMOUS.

Substance McGravitas said...

What strange sentences I am writing lately.

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

I can't believe I'm typing this from a hospital room. I needed a laugh like you would not believe...and KISS vid and comments are fucking comedy gold.

And also now you can quit pretending why you don't know why those Nelson Muntz birds laugh at you.