[...] here are some highlights of the “jokes” [Seth] Meyers almost used onstage [at the White House Correspondents' Dinner]:My apologies, his last name is spelled DULIS.
- So, have you heard about those Republicans? Yeah, I hate them and I think they’re stupid.
- The funniest thing about Obama is how SO MANY people don’t get how cool and smart and physically attractive he is.
- Q: Why did the blonde get confused by an ordinary household object? A: Cuz she was a Republican. And Republicans are stupid.
- “Knock knock.” “Who’s there?” “Republicans.” “Republicans who?” “Republicans sure are stupid and evil.”
- So, a Republican walks into a bar, and I get super upset.
- A black man, a Hispanic, and a Jew enter a bar. They all say in turn, “Voting Republican would make us traitors to our races!”
- So, what’s the deal with the Tea Party? Is it racist, or is it SUPER racist?
Does the following make more sense now?
Also two jokes walk into a bar. The bartender says DON'T TRY ANYTHING FUNNY.