Friday, April 27, 2012

In Celebration

Don Surber:
After 7 years of blogging, I am quitting. I am exhausted. It was simply too much work. I am still employed by the Charleston Daily Mail and still writing editorial and columns and performing the sundry other tasks that go with any job.

Blogging was something extra. I loved blogging because I came in contact with readers directly. But over the past few months I realized I cannot continue doing both. I ain’t Superman.
Close enough:

Don Surber

This site is just full of silly things to appropriate.

8 comments:

creature said...

Aw, no more hillbilly wisdom on the innertoobz!

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I ain’t Superman.

Surberman just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I think he wore himself out rogering car tailpipes.

Hamish Mack said...

All that constructing straw men takes it out of a fellow.

el Manquécito said...

Maybe it was all the leaping to conclusions.

Smut Clyde said...

I am no anatomist but I know from muscle groups and that gif just makes my arse bleed.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

The Adventures of Surberman.
~

Substance McGravitas said...

Is that shin hair?

M. Bouffant said...

Truth, Justice & The American Way 1,
Cretinous Crackers Zeee-ROH!!