Monday, June 6, 2011

Me and Marc Emery

Ron Paul, in an email to YOURS TRULY!
I don't have to defend against passing a bill just as bad as ObamaCare. Mitt Romney does. So it's ok if he has a bit more money than we do.

He's going to need it.

But I certainly need to compete. It's vital I have the financial backing to build a first-class operation in early caucus and primary states and show the pundits and press that I am a serious candidate.

I know these so-called "gate keepers" are part of the Washington problem, but the fact is their either dismissing of candidates or praising them makes a difference to many undecided voters.

That's why the grassroots launched a the R3VOLUTION v. RomneyCare Money Bomb today.

Will you help us in this grassroots effort to build a first-class operation in early voting states like Iowa and New Hampshire?
Ron Paul is battling Mitt Romney. FOR R3ALZ!
Patriots like you can help me fight back. Please chip in your most generous contribution toward the grassroots the R3VOLUTION v. RomneyCare Money Bomb. Thank you for your support.
JanusNode? Is that you? I could look up the fate of the money from his last campaign but I prefer to imagine that he was true to his libertarian principles and spent it on hookers and blow.

Poor Ron Paul dimwit and fellow Vancouverite Marc Emery has written a pretty good description of what's going to be his day-to-day life for a while.

5 comments:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I could look up the fate of the money from his last campaign but I prefer to imagine that he was true to his libertarian principles and spent it on hookers and blow.

As I recall, he blew it on blimp rides.

J— said...

I know these so-called "gate keepers" are part of the Washington problem

Libertarian guidance on role of Key Masters would be well appreciated.

mikey said...

Meh.

Wait 'til GOP Primary season gets into full swing.

You are going to see a small collection of misbegotten grifters and outright thieves competing to gain the attention of a constituency utterly overcome with hate, fear, bigotry and bloodlust.

Honestly, the only sadness is that HST is not here to document it - that job falls to us, and I can only hope we're up to the job...

Substance McGravitas said...

Maybe one of those thieves will win.

M. Bouffant said...

Why all the references to Harry S. Truman everywhere?