Thursday, June 30, 2011

For No Good Reason

I brought another few hundred songs in to work. I thought I'd play 'em a bunch just to listen to things I'd been ignoring and it turns out iTunes hates these ten the most.

Let It Be | The Beatles
Stop Breaking Down | The Rolling Stones
Diego Maradona | Alboth (Have an old Omoide Hatoba song instead.)
Found You In A Dream | Silver Sun (Only about a minute and a half long, here's a bunch of that.)
Where Have All The Rude Boys Gone | Ted Leo & The Pharmacists
Riding You | Chrome
Miss Ann | Little Richard
Life's What You Make It | Rowland S. Howard
Ballad Of Sister Sue | Slowdive
Danse Espagnole | Angèle Dubeau & La Pietà (Everyone knows Danse Espagnole so here.)

2 comments:

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

How does it feel about Letter B?

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

eyeTunes?

I suppose earTunes are just too pedestrian...(picture an ear walking down the sidewalk).
~