Friday, January 29, 2010

A Series of Quick High-Pitched Screams

good talk:
I Went to the UNLV-Utah Basketball Game, Utah Won an Away Game 73-69 before 16,594 Against a Very Good UNLV Team. Both Teams Fought Like Heck, a Sign of Good Coaching. Utah Had a White Freshman Guard, Marshall Henderson, Who Dropped Five 3's on UNLV and a Couple Times After Stroking a Long 3 He Ran Down Court With His Arm in the Shooting Position, ha, ha, He Was A Cute Kid. They Brought This Heavy 15-Year Old Girl to Sing "The Star Spangled Banner" and Her Voice Was So Beautiful That Afterwards Everybody Was Looking at Each Other and Commenting, Few in the World Could Come Close, She Should Sing Opera. We're Losing Our Heritage, Few Americans Even Know How to Do the "Rebel Yell" (a Series of Quick High-Pitched Screams). Eerily I've Heard the UNLV Cheerleaders Do It Perfectly.
Witness our beloved M.Bouffant breaking down barriers without spilling a single drop of law-enforcement blood.

7 comments:

ckc (not kc) said...

Had I Gone to Yemen and Been Captured by Wild Arabs and Held for Ransom Would You Have Chipped In?

...sorry, I left my wallet in my other pants.

Hamish Mack said...

I thought Mr Telepathispissed had caught the last train for the coast, so to speak since No One Was Sending Them Money.
I think he has the rebel yell confused with echolocation in Bats. Easy enough to do since the loss of kultur and all.

mikey said...

Captured by Wild Arabs?

Of COURSE not, Ed.

If, however, you had been captured by TAME Arabs I'da been delighted to engage in long negotiations around the hookah, AKas and scimitars left outside the tent, the way it's done by civilized gents.

But Wild Arabs? Pssshhh.

You can't begin to predict what those fuckers are gonna do. You'd be on your own there, pal.

mikey said...

I Iterate. I have nothing against Haiti but I think Kelly Ripa should bring a skull onto the set of 'Live' and ask it to talk to Regis.

'Cause, well, that would ROCK!!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Talking skull?

Can't we just send in Burt?
~

M. Bouffant said...

"welcome to join us!!"

Smut Clyde said...

"A Series of Quick High-Pitched Screams"

It always ends like that when the Frau Doktorin wants to wear her Airport Security Guard uniform.