Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hey Pope!

This child-raping business costs you more than two billion dollars!

Asia is going to be the next new scandal hotspot, says your own bishop!

People can make cheap and nasty animations of your head exploding and know there'll be a scandal to use them with!

I'm a stupid moron, and my butt stinks, and I like to kiss my own butt.

I believe this is why they call them sick days. Sniffle. Still makes me giggle though. Have I mentioned that his butt stinks?

Just for Valentine's day, here is a sweet story of a monk and a nun who decided to do something normal and fuck each other. Also they got married and lived happily ever after.

CHEAP STAGING REVEALED UPDATE!

If we tip the view over a little bit (particles follow the camera eye) things get weirder.

7 comments:

M. Bouffant said...

I see we both intuited the Pope-stench factor.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Also they got married and lived happily ever after.

And made little monkies?
~

fish said...

I love this so much.

kennymfg said...

I'm not sure if he's scarier with or without the head. Pretty sure which on I'd prefer, though.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Mister McGravitas (IF that is your real name!), perhaps you'd be interested in this.
~

Substance McGravitas said...

Hmm, I wonder if they'd go for an animated gif. Be pretty easy to just swap heads on that Stossel thing.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Seems like it's worth a try. At least, that's what the lulz told me.
~