Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Underworld

Michael Steele can go to hell:
Michigan committeeman Saul Anuzis also announced a key endorsement Friday [in the race to chair the Republican National Committee] from Bill Crocker, the national committeeman from Texas.

Crocker joins Virginia committeeman Morton Blackwell in backing Anuzis; both are prominent conservative voices within the RNC.

Anuzis now has nine RNC members publicly committing to support him for chairman.
Mr. Anuzis pictured below:

4 comments:

mikey said...

So if I understand what you're saying here, when I write to him I should start with the salutation "Deer Saul"?

Substance McGravitas said...

I think his middle name might be Jack.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

More fiends, they chanted.

Why not go with the beast (666), Dick Cheney?
~

M. Bouffant said...

My thought exactly.

And here's a 21st century Anubis, in the Oval Office. (Take out the "bi" & one is left w/ just "Anus.")