Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Shame

I don't need Firedoglake to explain how lame I am.

Tip #1: Post Fresh Content Every Day, Multiple Times Per Day

No. Too tired. And I'm pretty much a leech on everyone else's ideas. I should stick solely to commenting, yet I don't.

Tip #2: Enlist a Group of Writers

Not friendly enough.

Tip #3: Build a Brand and Exploit a Niche

Just think of me as your corner store: under-supplied with bizarre and unpalatable crap on the shelf, will never expand or innovate and will have to draft children to fill in.

Tip #4: Cultivate Reader Participation

As a child I walked through a bird sanctuary and they had all these labels on various plants. A recurring word was "cultivated" in front of any old plant. What it meant was that a bird had pooped there.

Tip #5: Do Consistently Great Writing

No prob. Look: Frist!!!!

Tip #6: Make Online Friends

Hi!

Tip #7: Know Yourself and Why You Want to Blog

I have time to kill and I am not creative enough to do something useful.

5 comments:

Snag said...

Thanks for the idea. Which I promptly stole.

Righteous Bubba said...

Stop making look even less entertaining in comparison. Can't you just write about accountants and shuffleboard or something?

Snag said...

I don't know, I thought yours was funnier than crap. Especially #6.

Righteous Bubba said...

Jesus, I can't even comment properly in my own blog. Oh well.

Look up there! Simpsons reference! Cutting edge, thy name is me.

Snag said...

Simpsons? You're not really Jonah Goldberg are you?