Friday, May 18, 2007

I Troll for Keeps

A long time ago I trolled a Pammy thread - you know who she is, right? - and some guy got really mad at me. Out of the blue he's e-mailed me again:

Hey there, fuckface.

I'm in Kuwait right now on my way to Iraq on Sunday for a mission I volunteered for through next May. All that in spite of 3 kids.

So, have you heard back from the "Army Band", you SELF-righteous bubba-gump? You still never answered the question as to your level of education or your job/career? Could it be you are still unemployed with a G.E.D. or less? Likely, because your dimwitted reply was to throw up a smokescreen that my e-mail to you was somehow a "victory".

My victory is that you hid and never answered, and that I have the courage to face the enemy in Iraq, and even at home (dumb ass lib cyber pussy cowards like you), whilst you hide behind the security of your keyboard, stammering and changing nothing.

Later loser.


I hope he enjoys his pay-raise.

5 comments:

Julie O. said...

I'm going to Iraq, too. Yeah. And I'm going to be a general. I've already got a dead Iraqi's head mounted on the wall in my rec room.

Righteous Bubba said...

I believe he's in Iraq. He's a pretty easy-to-find guy with the google-o-tron, so I left his name out.

You'll be happy to know that this is the calibre of officer preventing Hadithas from happening again. Though to be fair he may simply be in charge of the dog pound.

Snag said...

Nothing personal, but it's kind of sad that you're such a high priority for him right now. I'd think he has plenty of other things to worry about.

Righteous Bubba said...

That's exactly right. I should be nobody to him, but he still needs to justify himself to me.

M. Bouffant said...

Wait a minute. The guy who typed that letter was an officer?
An 18 yr. old corporal, maybe, but an ossifer? Yikes.