Tuesday, November 9, 2010

People Who Don't Have A Clue

You may know of Robin of Berkekey. Here is more for you to know:
A couple of updates about my life. Last Thursday I was interviewed on the Rusty Humphries show for my take on liberalism.

...

What is so strange is that while I am highly visible in print and on air, those around me are clueless about my underground life. I have revealed intimate details of my life on the airwaves and in cyberspace. My voice — which is quite distinct, a cross between a NY Jew and a California Valley girl — is now even recorded forevermore on YouTube, thanks to a reader who uploaded an interview I did on the Michael Savage show.

And yet my loved ones don’t have the slightest clue, at least for the moment, knock on wood. It just goes to show that liberals and conservatives reside in separate, parallel universes!
Once Robin of Berkeley's loved ones find out Her Dark Secret they will no longer wish to be tied to the shopping cart.

Seems poor Robin is a PUMA.

13 comments:

Smut Clyde said...

The fact that no-one is bothering to stalk her proves that biscuit-barrel peacock flange hamsterling-sundae.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I made it 22 seconds in, and that was it.

Maybe if there was a Thomas Kinkade painting and talk of Lizard People...
~

J— said...

I'm not hearing much Valley Girl. I want my money back.

Substance McGravitas said...

I think I agree with her on the Valley Girl thing: it's the cadences and not the vocabulary, an upward lilt on emphasized words, extended vowels and things sounding a little more like questions than statements.

The cool thing is that she starts from the position that Hillary Clinton is - or SO SHE THOUGHT AT THE TIME - a noble leftist.

tigris said...

Ha ha my family has no idea I despise them and everything they stand for! Conservative family values == they only value the conservatives in families.

Substance McGravitas said...

They'd think I was insane if they knew the real me! But you wanna know the real truth?

IT IS THEY WHO ARE INSANE.

NutellaonToast said...

You mean her friends don't know that she's famous on the internet?!??!

Dragon-King Wangchuck said...

Having spent her entire career cultivating this persona which is totes not fake and completely reasonable - it is indeed quite shocking that those who know her best are unaware of it.

Hamish Mack said...

She is like sooo busted from our Eating Babies, Wine and Cheese group.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Maybe if there was a Thomas Kinkade painting and talk of Lizard People...

Well, to put it bluntly, the fact that Ms. Pleiades has Double D's contributes to the watchability of that video.

roy edroso said...

"What is so strange is that while I am highly visible in print and on air..."

Did they take delusions of grandeur out of the DSM?

Smut Clyde said...

Highly visible on radio. Indeed.

Substance McGravitas said...

I find her stunning beauty something of a distraction from the important message she is delivering. Also the tentacles.