Monday, November 22, 2010

Nattering Nabobs of Negativism

Might this have transcription errors?
Sarah Palin: “As for doing an interview, though, with a reporter who already has such a bias against whatever it is that I would come out and say? Why waste my time? No.”

“I want to help clean up the state that is so sorry today of journalism. And I have a communications degree. I studied journalism, who, what, where, when, and why of reporting. I will speak to reporters who still understand that cornerstone of our democracy, that expectation that the public has for truth to be reported. And then we get to decide our own opinion based on the facts reported to us.”

“So a journalist, a reporter who is so biased and will, no doubt, spin and gin up whatever it is that I have to say to create controversy, I swear to you, I will not my waste my time with her. Or him.”
Probably not. To air in two hours, for those who have the stomach for it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

17 comments:

TruculentandUnreliable said...

I've never been happier to be one of those liberalofascist elitists without a TV. I wouldn't even want to run the risk of seeing her jawing away, lest I stab out an eye and/or eardrum.

Substance McGravitas said...

Graphical representation added!

Substance McGravitas said...

This way you won't miss ANYTHING.

J— said...

Let us begin: what, where, why, or when
Will all be explained like instructions to a game
See I'm not insane, in fact, I'm kind of rational

TruculentandUnreliable said...

At least I can't hear her voice.

Substance McGravitas said...

Jeez, I kinda fucked up her teeth. Leaving as is.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

That is a painful sight.

Starbursts, indeed.
~

Hamish Mack said...

I wonder if one could use her to chop vegetables.

Substance McGravitas said...

She both chops vegetables and IS a vegetable! No fuss, no muss!

mikey said...

Does she ever see herself on the teevee and cringe? Has she evolved to the point that she has no vestigial cringer? Is she some early representation of post-cringial humanity? Because her utter inability to speak english language sentences makes me cringe. Unfortunately, it seems I still have my cringer.

But I'm going to stay right where I am, with Jon Gruden yelling at me and making me (and Jaworski) feel completely inadequate....

Substance McGravitas said...

I have to say the spin and gin has some art to it that makes me recall past episodes of my life with a shudder. It's relatively rare, apparently.

tigris said...

Great name for a laundromat/bar, though. Or I suppose a full service cotton manufactory, but BORING.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

I think she's chomping faster.

Substance McGravitas said...

She'll quit soon.

Smut Clyde said...

Gin and spin are certainly linked in my own experience.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I wonder if one could use her to chop vegetables.

I see her more as a cracker nut nutcracker.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

it's her screen test to be a zombie in that new show.