Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Technology On the March

NOOS:
Thanks to Apple’s new simplified naming system, you can now choose among a MacBook Pro, a MacBook Pro or a MacBook Pro.

But clearly it’s the Cornea display (choice #3) that’s getting all the attention now.

To achieve greater economy while staying true to Apple’s high standards, the Cornea display aims for quality, not quantity.

“The Cornea display has only 10,000 pixels compared to the Retina display’s 5 million pixels,” according to Apple’s press release. “But they’re incredibly good pixels.”

3 comments:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I think I'll stick with my abacus.

carmilevy said...

Quality, not quantity. I'll never understand the cult-like pursuit of consumer products. Sure, buy 'em if they suit your needs. But worship at the altar of Steve? Please...there's so much more to life.

Substance McGravitas said...

I saw a mind-boggling Da Vinci comparison when he died.