Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gee, I Dunno...

Sarah Palin:
Palin also talked about how frustrated she was with the continuing interest in that 2008 [Katie Couric] interview. “Because of that one episode, that one episode, that would turn an issue into what it has become over the last two years. I think that’s ridiculous,” she said. “That’s one of those things, where that issue … that I don’t read, or that I’m not informed, it’s one of those questions where I like to turn that around and ask the reporters, ‘Why would it be that there is that perception that I don’t read?’”
Smart!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also.

5 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I see you could not refudiate her percepitation, Mr. McG.

W.V. littera, remember to pick up after yourself.
~

Hamish Mack said...

"People shuudnt remembra stuff I dont's want them too."

Hamish Mack said...

It seems she reads C.S.Lewis for inspiration, Newsmax for g*d alone knows why and The Wall Street Journal (for cheap laffs?). A wide ranging and inquisitive mind.

Capcha says: It's Hambola time babies!!

fish said...

Her mouth moves slower on my iPhone. Extra creepy.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

she didn't mention that she reads HANDbooks also.