Monday, August 3, 2009

The Enemy of My Enemy is My Enemy

Here's a sad little story:
Blue Dog lawmaker has harsh words for conservative group
By Maria Recio
McClatchy Newspapers

WASHINGTON — An incensed Rep. Gene Taylor, D-Miss., is ready to go to the mat with Grover Norquist, a GOP strongman whose organization, Americans for Tax Reform, sent a news release out this week claiming that Taylor had changed his position on health care.

"Americans for Tax Reform are lying sacks of scum, and anyone who knowingly repeats this false information is also a liar," said Taylor, a conservative Democrat who has been critical of health care plans, even the one agreed to by his fellow Blue Dogs.
THOSE BASTARDS SAY I'M NOT LIKE THEM BUT I AM.

4 comments:

mikey said...

So in a few years we'll be able to get a metric of just how conservative blue dog democrats are by using the easily determined metric of increased deaths due to undertreatment.

Yep, they'll have them some talking points to be proud of then. "We managed to cut the deficit without raising taxes or reducing defense spending, and all it cost us was the lives of a couple million poor people, who, you know, are not REAL americans anyway"....

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Then, mikey, Gene can say "Hey I'm just as short-sighted and callous as you are, Grover!"
~

Another Kiwi said...

I haz bastidge too?

herr doktor bimler said...

THe enema of my enema is not my friend.
You do not want to knw about the research that went into establishing this fact.