Friday, May 4, 2012

Sheer Looksism

mikey said...
Maybe I'm just feeling my mortality a little more than usual today, but honestly, life is too short to watch Jonah Goldberg fart.
Sorry mikey, EVERY LITTLE THING about Jonah is fascinating.

Below, an annoying ad notifies the world that Jonah's book will, by hook or by crook, be "popular":



Not the sea monkey pictured in the ad:



Have some decorations.

Sarah Palin hentaiSarah Palin hentaiHello, I am Newt Gingrich and I am walking for president.Hello, I am Newt Gingrich and I am walking for president.Cars 2 hentai right here, freaks!Cars 2 hentai right here, freaks!They hurt me SO BAD.They hurt me also too SO BAD.Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Service:



Hmm, needs just a smidge more Hitler.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

17 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

FAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

(Question for the audience: did I steal that from Roy Edroso, or Thers, or somebody else?)
~

Substance McGravitas said...

I believe that's Roy.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Pardon me Roy...

(Note: My shirt isn't so pristine, anymore.)
~

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

If you had a smiley face, the logic would be incontrovertible!

Substance McGravitas said...

Okay then.

Substance McGravitas said...

Had to reorder them so the Hitlerstache goes over the smiley.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

It's funny how genuninely rattled Doughbob appeared in that interview. I now have to hunt down audio of the NPR interview in which he was PWNED.

tigris said...

How Liberals Cheat in the War of Ideas

By having some he disagrees with.

mikey said...

How Liberals Cheat in the War of Ideas

The bastards keep using those pesky facts - hell, that Krugman guy keeps using charts and graphs, fer crissake. I mean, c'mon, when your entire ideology is predicated on false premises and magical thinking, you can't argue with those stoopid facts...

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

My comment suggesting the smiley face has been retconned.

Shenanigans, I say!

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

Facial hair is actually good for disguising a fat face. He needs the facial hair. But he also needs a shower to wash all the flop sweat away.

Hamish Mack said...

Big Googly eyes FTW! They are so good that Mrs.Kiwi thinks I am childish!

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

Tell her to get in here and try them herself. THEN we'll see who's childish!*


*pretty sure it will still be me

Substance McGravitas said...

Chicken Palin looks really good dancing on the opposite shoulder of palsied fish.

fish said...

NOT COOL SUBSTANCE.

Hamish Mack said...

Who is the coolest. Mr. McGravitas and his drag 'n' drop or THE POPE or THE QUEEN????>

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

Unless The Pope and The Queen is a punk band I've never heard of, I'm gonna go with Gravitas.