Monday, March 14, 2011

Then I Saw His Face

John P. Hanlon might be the most sincere and honest of the lot at Big Hollywood. He seems to really try hard to do a good job in spite of the limitations of the site and the book-report style of his written output. All this is just to say I LAUGHED.



I miss Gene Shalit. No really!



I wish there was a decent YouTube compilation of Shalit being unfuckingbelievable but you'll have to make do with this shitty MSNBC video. THE WRITING!

Mind you this kinda thing makes me laugh too, even recycled:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

If only we had more role models devoted to Christ, ending infant homicide and abstinence.

AND bombing foreigners and kicking those lousy welfare moms off the dole, too.
~

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Especially the abstinent ones, because they're dedicated to Shania Law.
~

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

I found the review almost touchingly sincere. Really. It was kind of sweet.

I'm confused, though, 'cuz I thought all Big Hollywood movie reviews had to be like "This movie AWESOME 'cuz it's secretly conservative."

Smut Clyde said...

Homicidal infants are a menace

Bradbury's "Small Assassin" opened my eyes.