Tuesday, January 4, 2011

JanusNode News

There's a mild JanusNode update for the Mac.

At Gnoetry Daily you can download some files that'll produce stuff like this:
Brilliant Snuggle bunny,
You are my immoral egoism. You are my happy chastity. You are my earnest snake. You are my many nail. My academic business wonders your conspiracy.
Yours relentingly,
Shriek

Kind Transformer,
You are my convoluted saint. My conformity crawls your arbitrary oak. My adult objectivity carefully quantifies your patriotic pest. My chimpanzee precludes your excessive organization. You are my silvery pessimism.
Yours engagingly,
Daytime

Sensitive Love,
My authorization guards your nutty depth. My guilty ill disruptively shivers your harmonious clove. My Canadian dinosaur pietistically laughs your television. You are my demented plasma. My capricious chicken disgustedly does your moldy connection.
Yours fatalistically,
Interest

Thoughtful Loved one,
My naked harp drifts your political mate. My agony ostracizes your courage. My daughter writhes your famous circuitry. You are my broken causality. My tar insightfully carries your sensual aspect.
Yours unobservantly,
Smile

Universally admired Genius,
My fuzzy centralizer acapella darkens your patriarchal world wide web browser. My party scarily wants your fallacy. You are my pure aggravation. My infantile onslaught infrequently finishes your fudgy daddy. You are my seething hat.
Yours feet-first,
Cello

Warm Soul,
My fantasy pines your biological swan. You are my everlasting yoke. You are my tricky daybreak. You are my crimson cornucopia. My flow structurally offends your cannibalistic art.
Yours shiveringly,
Toad

Great Lover,
You are my rotting contaminant. My bold ecstasy tormentedly jilts your fog. My inequality flows your nasty mouse. You are my soft rifle. You are my nutritious behavior.
Yours effortlessly,
Poet

Astonishing Beloved,
My garlic offends your watery monk. My cessation spiritlessly loves your peachy sock. You are my furry jail. My hard flame thrower bawls your clumsy sense. My x-ray inconsistently says your hug.
Yours resignedly,
prettification

Sexy Snuggler,
You are my furry scum. My old wheel jostles your debut. You are my pallid conception. You are my jittery darkness. You are my jazzy havoc.
Yours unimportantly,
Mold

Loving Lightning bolt,
My presupposition restfully plays your evil hurt. You are my green outgrowth. My calamity gigantically ignores your jazz calm. You are my optimal performance. You are my penitent pa.
Yours lawfully,
Excellence

Heart-warming Wanderer,
You are my seething fad. You are my malignant flame. You are my long business. You are my strangely jerk. My willing interest procures your leadership.
Yours upbeat,
Atheism

9 comments:

M. Bouffant said...

Dear Canadian Dinosaur,

Pls. do not laugh my telebsion in any manner; I am old & know no better.

You are my malignant flame.

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that ...

Smut Clyde said...

My hard flame thrower bawls your clumsy sense.

Valentine's Day is going to be different this year.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

You are my furry scum.

What Smut said.
~

Dragon-King Wangchuck said...

To The Management,

I am outraged at the lack of an NSFW tag on this post. As a liberal, I fully support your right to publish this filthy depraved pr0nography, but would it kill you to think of the childrens?

Passive-Agressively Yours,
Dragon-King Wangchuck

P.S. mating? SRSLY? Your word verification is perverted too.

mikey said...

You are my jittery darkness. You are my jazzy havoc.
Yours unimportantly,
Mold


At long last, a Sig I can embrace!

Hamish Mack said...

Shriek!! is that you, babay!!!!

vacuumslayer said...

I was Trying to figure out why I was laughing so hard at these...it's becauSe I'm 8, and these are basically Mad Libs.

Mendacious D said...

You are my demented plasma.

Is that why the dinosaur is laughing? I am easily confused.

Mendacious D said...

My fuzzy centralizer acapella darkens your patriarchal world wide web browser.

I am 100% behind the idea of darkening all patriarchal world wide web browsers. As is my biological swan.