Sunday, February 3, 2013

Go Fuck Yourself

Some asshole:
And you must write everything you write with enough passion to earn these small, precious victories. Or you really shouldn’t write anything at all.

Don’t clog our Interwebs with your greasy, grimy, gopher guts of a blog post that’s already been written 168 times without adding any original research, insights or value. That’s stinkier than a half-eaten hoagie rotting at the bottom of some fat, hairy dude’s hamper.

If you’re not prepared to give an electrifying performance, why trot out on stage? Keep the curtain closed and keep rehearsing until you nail it. Shakespeare must never be half-baked.

Yes, you have quotas to meet.
GO FUCK YOURSELF

10 comments:

mikey said...

The thing about humans is it's just not very hard to find undeserved arrogance...

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Wow, he's a self-important prick, isn't he?

It's fricking BLOGS, man. You can all too easily find one devoted to CREED.

Or, ones that are devoted to arrogantly telling other people they are doing it wrong.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Nice graphic though. Talk about an electrifying performance!

wiley said...

From now on, I'm going to do my level best to make an old man cry about something every day.

tigris said...

Awfully cliche-ridden for someone who demands others write better. If I blogged to be linked I guess I'd do more than one annual post, but if all I wanted was to be chatted up by oldsters or hugged by ladies I wouldn't even bother to do the one, I'd post a piccie at OKCupid.

Hamish Mack said...

Go wiley!
What with the new facebook for Conservatives starting up I feel that the BS % of the interwebs is going to be on the rise.

Smut Clyde said...

Imma guessing that this guy receives too little love on Blogroll Amnesty Day.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Ugh, he writes a crappy post saying, "if you're not in the circle jerk, UR DOIN' IT RONG!" No thanks, I write what I wish to write, and I'm ecstatic that people deign to read it.

bjkeefe said...

Let's see if we can Leo Derp over here so we can ridicule him directly.

M. Bouffant said...

The present day blogger refuses to die!