Saturday, March 10, 2007

Cunt and Its Lessers

There's been quite a debate over the use of this word. Obviously, I'm not letting it go. However, on the internet, there's no reason at all that anyone has to put up with it.

First, browse with Firefox.

Then install Greasemonkey.

Then go to Userscripts.org and pick out a censoring script and install it.

It doesn't mean you have to censor every word: it's pretty obvious how to edit the scripts, so if you'd prefer to leave "fuck" in there you can. Can't figure it out? I'm willing to help. Write me. You should even be able to replace instances of "cunt" with something like {and here I prove I'm a total idiot} or whatever might be more amusing. You can use this post to test with.

4 comments:

Snag said...

Can it be used like a search and replace? For example, every time someone wrote "President Bush" I'd see "President Gore"? I'd like that a lot.

the poster formerly known as said...

Of course, if your meaning was to suggest that anyone who needs 'cunt' replaced is an idiot, then - 'That thing we don't mention in this household, not the thing daddy has the other thing, I know you saw it when you peeked at Mommy in the shower you little (1.a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.)' would suffice.

the poster formerly known as said...

Can it be used like a search and replace? For example, every time someone wrote "President Bush" I'd see "President Gore"? I'd like that a lot.

I see your blog is also infested with libtard america-haters. Can you imagine the horror of a Gore presidency? Would we still have a foothold in the middle east, would gas prices still be affordable if Gore had won? You know that traitor would have used the attack on America's symbol-of-trade and all-that-is-good as an excuse to promote electric cars and flourescent light bulbs. Would you want to live in a flourescent america? Fuck can you even spell flourescent without a spellchecker. No, it's unamerican. Support the troops, support oil.

Svlad Jelly said...

Might be fun to replace all instances of "Republican" with "Retarded Monkey" or "Giant Dick."

And "Libertarian" with "ridiculous home-schooled pantload."