Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The MINE MINE MINE Ring

Nobody could have predicted a surly M. Bouffant:
And here's what Lou thought of you, fans & music consumers. Betcha can't listen all the way through. (Not that there's any reason to. Points to him for getting RCA to put it out, 'though.)
Bouffant the Philistine was referring to this wonderful gem:



Listen and feel the love. I have!

Competing blogs struggle to comprehend the acoustical emissions of infants, but we here at Substance Labs™ create them at will, based on whimsical news items like the deaths of your heroes. And so the other day we had many short greedy persons dressed up in funny costumes and agitated for a suitable length of time, denying them what they REALLY REALLY WANTED. The results, I think, stand as a fitting tribute to the previously mentioned art, the method of its production, and the man who produced it.

7 comments:

Substance McGravitas said...

And now I am listening to both at once. It is sweet.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I think you have a genuine hit on your hands.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

2nding BBBB.

Also, playing them both at once.
~

OBS said...

I didn't know Sir Substance was into Free Jazz.

Substance McGravitas said...

If it's free and not nailed down I'll take it.

M. Bouffant said...

If it's free and not nailed down I'll take it.
I used to claim "I'll take anything that's not nailed down," & didn't qualify it w/ "free," either.

Also, "I'll do anything I can get away w/."

Still trying to determine if side three is the best, per this cat.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Happy Halloween!
~